Monday 16 June 2008

Well, hello there!

Well, I've now had this blog registered for ages, so I thought I better actually post something... So hello!

I'm planning that this blog will be a place for me to show my adventures in sewing, knitting, crochet and other crafts (but mainly sewing) to the wider world, but it's entirely possible I'll have a ramble about something else too occasionally... I've been very much inspired in my sewing endeavours by the online sewing community, of which I've linked to some of my favourite blogs over there on the right. These people have really inspired me to get out my sewing machine and have a go, as well as being an invaluable source of advice and tips. I'm secretly hoping that one day someone will think the same about my blog, but I think that's rather optimistic.

Anyway, I'm on holiday in the deepest darkest depths of the English countryside at the moment, so whilst I have time to make the first post, I don't actually have access to most of my sewing photos to make a start on the posts proper! Well, hopefully now I've not got a scary blank page when I load my blog, I'll be inspired to write some more when I get back up to the big city.

Bye for now, hopefully see you again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment