Tuesday 9 August 2011

Self-Stitched-September '11

So, after the fun and games of Zoe's Me-Made-June '11, I've decided to sign up again to her next challenge: Self-Stitched-September '11.

Self-Stitched-September '11

I, Dilly of dibulous.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-Sept '11. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade or refashioned garment or accessory each day for the duration of September 2011.

I really enjoyed MMJ11, and it gave me a big push to my creativity (and productivity), so I'm hoping SSS11 will do the same - I haven't really sewn much since June so I better get my finger out so I don't bore everyone with repeats from MMJ or during the month.

Also, I don't think I'll be able to get through the whole month in skirts and dresses, so as well as the "basic" separates I identified in my post match analysis of MMJ, I think I'm finally going to have to tackle some trousers...

No comments:

Post a Comment