Wednesday 10 August 2011

Stalking cool people...

So, I know it's bad form to take pictures of people without their consent, but I figured if I don't show their faces it's sort of ok, especially as I am saying how super cool their clothes are (everyone likes a compliment right?). I hope no-one thinks too badly of me. So, with that in mind, I saw a couple of very cool garments recently...

I saw this lady in Heathrow airport, and her hoodie made me smile - the zip has a little temperature scale printed either side (Fahrenheit one side and Celsius the other!), but the key is the scale is upside down, with the hottest at the bottom - so how much it's zipped up indicates how cold it is! So cute.

This lady was out and about in Geneva with her family. I think this might be the coolest wax print I've ever seen. It's sort of hard to see the pattern properly (I only had my iPhone with me, which only has a digital zoom, so it's a bit grainy), but it's of horseshoe magnets, with zig-zaggy lightning bolts of pure magnetism coming out of them! So awesome.

There you go - thought you might like to see these too.

1 comment:

  1. I love that temperature hoodie, it is cute!! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete