Sunday 18 September 2011

Self-Stitched-September '11 housekeeping: Days 13-15

So I wasn't feeling great on the 13th and 14th September, so didn't take any photos, but for the record but I wore this dress on the 13th, and this dress on the 14th.

The second weekly themed photo over at the Flickr group was "with water". Unfortunately mine is a day late, but here it is - that's the Jet d'Eau and Lac LĂ©man in the background on my way back from my French lesson. The sun was directly behind me hence the horrible exposure issues and the squinty expression as I tried to see the camera screen. I wanted to do something funny with it (e.g. have the Jet apparently coming out my water bottle), but I felt far far too silly to ask a stranger to help with that photo! Maybe another day...

Necklace: Self-Stitched Skirt (not seen here): Self-Stitched

No comments:

Post a Comment