Tuesday 3 May 2011

Me-Made-June

You may have noticed a new widget having appeared over there on the right - I've signed up to Me-Made-June! Here's my pledge, which gives you an idea of what it is about:

I, Dilly, of dibulous.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-June '11. I endeavour to wear at least one self-made or refashioned garment or accessory each day for the duration of June 2011.

The idea behind the wear-along is to challenge yourself to wear more of the clothes/accessories/etc you've made yourself/refashioned/etc, and is the brainchild of Zoe of So,Zo.... She's run three of these before, but I haven't joined in as I haven't felt I had enough self-made clothes/accessories to see me through a whole month. But lately I've been doing plenty of sewing, and have lots of plans for sewing in May so I think I will be fine. Got to practice taking pictures of myself though...

No comments:

Post a Comment