Saturday 18 June 2011

Me-Made-June round-up: Days 8-11

Just a quick round-up for these days, as they're not terribly exciting outfits - I was saving my good stuff for holiday...

Day 8: Hanging around the house and running a couple of errands. I know the photo's a bit blurry, but I liked it, so I sort of vintaged it a bit to make it look like it was meant to be like that...

Skirt: Me-Made / Necklace: Me-Made / Top: H&M / Jacket: H&M / Shoes: M&S / Bag: Primark / Cat: Furry

Day 9: A day early for the Flickr group transport photo-shoot. On the tram on the way to do some shopping.

Jacket: Me-Made (more pictures without the collar all flipped up funny are here) / Necklace: Me-Made (I think this is becoming a firm favourite!!!) / Top and jeans: Uniqlo / Handbag: John Lewis / Shopper: Primark / Shoes (although you can't actually see them!): Office

Day 10: A twist on the Flickr group transport themed day - a photo of transport on me! didn't take full length pic of this because the fit is just appalling (I can't believe I ever wore this out in public!), but I had a day at home sewing, so no-one else could see me. It was one of the early things I made, hence the poor fit, and is the same pattern as the dress I made to wear to Budapest. This actually has a black satin yoke, but you can't see it in the photo. As for the mini London transport set, I bought them just before moving to Switzerland to remind me of home.

Dress: Me-Made

Day 11: Not a terribly exciting outfit, but I'd been keeping all my good stuff to wear on holiday. Worn for running some errands and packing...

Necklace: Me-Made / Top and jeans: Uniqlo / Shoes: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment